Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Little Things

Each semester I take students on a field trip to shoot photos at Keeneland Racecourse in Lexington. As you can imagine I've been there quite a few times. As a result it can become difficult to find inspiration, feeling like I've seen it all before. However, one thing I often find interesting about a "landscape" is the residue of human activity left on a place. Last spring I noticed something that was interesting and fun – a little bit of a game. I've seen this before with chairs that have been placed or left in conspicuous places. But this time it was the cups.






2 comments:

Earl Grey said...

Thank you for sharing these. I have only been to Keeneland once, and that was for a tour. So, these images appear all new to me!

lynnesy said...

So great. Especially since I also get "bored" with the same ole keenland.