Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Modern Art Mad Libs


Compliments of the Modern Art Students. Answers below.

#1) 
I drop old pots like a pro, I say “screw you” to the Chinese po-po,
They arrest me because they detest me,
But they can’t quiet my word because everyone with Twitter has heard
That my fight against injustice will never give in
And you can be sure as hell I will make a din
Until people have the right to pray
And decide how to go their own way,
My name is _________.*Okay, maybe it's a bit of a rap, rather than a Mad Lib*
Answer #1 (in the center)
#2)
Along with Duchamp and Paul Cézanne, Picasso’s work was displayed at the infamous _________ __________ (event) in 1913 in New York City.
Answer #2
#3)
On October 22, 1925, american painter and graphic artist _________, I was born in Port Arthur, Texas.
Answer #3
#4)
________ __________ was a movement made popular by Andy Worhol when he crated his Soup can and Perrier bottle ads.
Answer #4
   

 #5) 
Richard Serra’s ___________________ (proper noun), a piece of ______________ ___________________(noun), created great controversy and was later destroyed.

Answer #5


No comments: