Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Senior Thesis: A Weekly Update


The show is up!!! If you haven't seen it yet, stop by the Cocenhour Gallery in the LRC and take a look, leave some comments too, I read them all and love to get feedback ;) To all of you that went to the opening or visited on your own free time, thanks so much for the support, I really appreciate the compliments and feedback. If you ever want to chat with me about my exhibit, or anything else art related, send me an email, I don't mind if you pick my brain. And if you don't like my exhibit, you can always check out Shelby Eden's exhibit about her experience as an art instructor for elementary kids. Her exhibit  features all of her students' work, you should stop by and see it!


For those of you that don't have the luxury of stopping by, here are some installation photos of my senior show:














2 comments:

Earl Grey said...

Congratulations, Maddy! I saw several folks coveting the shoe logo in their hands and taking it with them as they left the gallery. It was wonderful to hear you talk with colleagues, friends, and family about your work on Sunday. Spring Seniors—the bar has been set high with Maddy and Shelby this fall:) I look forward to seeing what you have in store for March!

Chris Davis said...

You did a great job, Maddy! I really enjoyed the design of your packaging and the unique way that you printed your business cards.