OPEN TO ALL KENTUCKY ARTISTS
The Office of the Governor and the Kentucky Arts Council (KAC) invite all Kentucky artists to submit work for consideration in the annual Governor’s Derby Exhibit (April 25 – May 16, 2012).
The works selected for the exhibit will be on display in the Capitol Rotunda, available for viewing by all visitors to the Capitol.
All Kentucky artists are welcome to submit artwork for consideration. The work must be original, two-dimensional and completed within the last four years.
Contact Heidi Caudill at Heidi.Caudill@ky.gov or 888-833-2787 x 471
Fortune Hi Tech Marketing, an established direct selling company is seeking a graphic designer. Additional information about the position is shown below. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the creation of and updates to our printed and online marketing materials. This position will be key in overseeing the visual appeal of all marketing materials. In addition, the Graphic Designer will be expected to serve as a team player and contributor with regard to all Marketing Department functions.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
• Responsible for graphic design efforts in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom
• Updates print marketing materials, including brochures, catalogs, kits, etc.
etc (long list was included - I cut it for the blog)
• High level organizational skills
• Ability to complete projects with minimal supervision and meet deadlines
• Ability to work in a team oriented environment
• Proficient in software programs utilized in graphic design, such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Quark, etc.
• Proficient in MS PowerPoint and Word
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field preferred
• 1 year of graphic design experience preferred
Interested applicants should respond by email with their resume and design samples. Design samples are require for candidate consideration. Email address the job candidates should submit resumes to: Laura.McDonald@fhtm.net 859-422-7000 Ext. (0)