· Currently enrolled in a new media, journalism or mass communications course or program.
· Strong business and journalism writing skills.
· Highly resourceful with a nose for "business news."
· Proficient in English grammar and spelling.
· Excellent communications and organizations skills.
· Highly creative and attentive to detail.
· Design or lay-out skill a plus.
Contact LeAnn Hamm
Association International• 2365 Harrodsburg Road, Suite A325 • Lexington, KY 40504
- Writes business features and personality profiles as assigned by editor.
- Helps proof-read ads and fact-check feature articles.
- Helps research and compile materials, facts and data.
- Pitches in story ideas during editorial meetings.
- Helps create a list or database of sources and story ideas.
- Assists in editorial coordination.
- Helps design pages for digital Pulse's online-exclusive content.
- Updates key sources' information on Netforum database.
- Performs administrative tasks and other assignments, e.g. keeps track of archives or sends out issues to sources, etc.