Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Photo Lecture @ UK Friday

Each year four artist-photographers speak at the University of Kentucky's Robert C. May Photography Lecture Series. This coming Friday, November 5, marks the first in the series.

Jeff Liao will be presenting his work in the Worsham Theatre in UK's Student Center at 4:00 PM. The lectures usually last about an hour. In addition work by the artist is typically on exhibit in UK's Art Museum, a short walk from the student center. Many times the speaker will go to the museum afterward to greet and talk to lecture attendees.

The lectures are usually a highlight of the academic calendar for me and I do my best to attend each one. I hope you might consider joining me for this and future May Lectures.

Click HERE to find out more about Jeff Liao.
Click HERE to find out more about the lecture schedule for this year.

No comments: