|Call for Artists!|
The Jubilee Museum is a non-profit 501c3 whose mission is the preservation, restoration and exhibition of Catholic liturgical artifacts and art and the evangelization of our faith through these Catholic treasures.
The Jubilee Museum is launching its first ever sacred art juried biennial this year. The biennial is thematic and this year's subject is Cain and Abel, Am I My Brother's Keeper? The full prospectus for the juried show can be viewed on our web site at www.jubileemuseum.org. The exhibition dates are December 6, 2014 —February 8, 2015.
For info: email Graziella Marchicelli, Ph.D.
See the prospectus here.
Opportunity #2 @ LIBERTY HALL, FRANKFORT
Marketing and Special Events Coordinator (Part-time) 20 hours per week
Working Under the supervision of the Executive Director and with a creative staff and board, the Marketing and Special Events Coordinator will:
- 40% Coordinate marketing and publicity of the site, programs, events and museum store.
- Conduct target marketing. Research creative and appropriate ways to market, promote, and publicize existing and new programs through audience assessments. Seek ways to enhance the effectiveness of marketing and outreach tools such as websites, social media, newsletter, and other printed materials.
- 10% Manage the museum store including inventory.
- 10% Coordinate and manage quarterly newsletter, the Gazette.
- 15% Coordinate special events not managed by the board or educator, such as Winter Teas and Movie Nights.
- 5% Take a personal interest in LHHS, learn its history, and participate in tour guide duties. May be asked to handle museum store and front desk duties on occasion (telephone, cash register, etc.) and provide exceptional customer service.
- 20% Coordinate and manage garden rentals/weddings. Be on-site to oversee events, often occurring on the weekends.
Must be organized and possess excellent research, writing, and presentation skills. Must also be familiar with basic Microsoft computer programs: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Publisher. Design software experience a plus. Must deliver marketing projects and pieces, such as press releases, on-time and on-budget by applying excellent project management and follow-up skills. Manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously. Ability to gain a comprehensive understanding of priorities and clearly and concisely articulate the mission of LHHS to diverse audiences. Ability to follow instructions and direction from staff. Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to cultivate and build positive relationships with internal supporters and external partners. Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently. Must be a strategic thinker with analytical skills. Must be flexible and willing to work nights and weekends as necessary. Preferred qualification is an associate’s degree or higher.
Core values: Respect for co-workers, board members, volunteers, partners, and the public.
Any offer of employment will be contingent upon an acceptable background investigation and reference check.
CONTACT: Julienne Foster, Executive Director 502-227-2560; fax: 227-3348 email@example.com